Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Radiohead for Haiti gig - Ed's Pedalboard



Thanks to Ponda Boba at the HCFX forums for these pics from the Radiohead for Haiti gig. Here's ed's board.

1. Peterson StroboStomp2 Tuner 

2.Below that is a Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso.

3.To the left of that is a Demeter Tremulator.

4. Next is an Analogman modded boss overdive.

5. Dunlop Crybaby

6. Line 6 DL4

7. Boss TR-2

8. Above the TR-2 is an EHX Deluxe Memory Man

9. To the right of the DMM is an EHX Hog.

10. Digitech Whammy

Sitting outside of the board is a boss delay (I can't say which one for certain.) A boss footswitch, a boss FV-500L, and I think an expression pedal controlling the HOG. I think those are Thom's pedals sitting near the AC30, but I can't say what they are for certain. One is a boss stompbox.


6 comments:

  1. Between the Boss OD and Line6 DL-4 looks like a Crybaby to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right! Thanks a lot for the tip, I'm not very good at telling wahs apart unless they have the names clearly visible on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone's interested, I'm pretty sure the DMM is not the reissue, which means it's probably warmer sounding than the reissue. (not 100% on that.. DMM's are inconsistent.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a Demeter Compulator (Tremulator has silver knobs)

    http://demeteramps.com/products/pedals/comp1.html

    The yellow BOSS is an OD-1 (it lacks the tone control found on the SD-1 and is also the only "vintage" BOSS overdrive that Analog Man mods).

    http://www.analogman.com/od1.htm

    Thom's pedals comprises of his usual Turbo RAT and TU-2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, have you any idea what that black and blue expression pedal to the left is? I've come across it once, but I forgot the name of the brand.

    ReplyDelete